Plan A: The LLC Package That’s Perfect for Any Business
Limited Liability Companies
Are you a business owner who is looking for a way to protect your assets and grow your business? If so, then you need to consider forming an LLC in Panama. An LLC is a type of business entity that offers limited liability protection to its owners. This means that your personal assets are protected in the event that your business is sued.
The Benefits of Forming an LLC in Panama
There are many benefits to forming an LLC in Panama. Some of the most important benefits include:
- Limited liability protection: As mentioned above, an LLC offers limited liability protection to its owners. This means that your personal assets are protected in the event that your business is sued.
- Tax benefits: LLCs are taxed as pass-through entities, which means that the profits and losses of the LLC are passed through to the owners’ personal tax returns. This can save you money on taxes.
- Flexibility: LLCs offer a great deal of flexibility in terms of how they are managed. You can choose to have a single member LLC or a multi-member LLC. You can also choose to have a manager-managed LLC or a member-managed LLC.
- International business: LLCs are a popular choice for businesses that operate internationally. This is because LLCs are recognized in many countries around the world.
The LLC Package A
At Delvalle & Delvalle Law Firm, we offer the LLC Package A, which is perfect for any business, regardless of size or industry. Our LLC Package A includes all of the services you need to form an LLC in Panama, including:
- Articles of Incorporation: We will draft and file the Articles of Incorporation for your LLC. The Articles of Incorporation will set forth the name, purpose, and structure of your LLC.
- Certificate of Good Standing: We will obtain a Certificate of Good Standing for your LLC from the Public Registry of Panama. This will show that your LLC is in good standing with the government.
- Share certificates: We will create share certificates for each member of your LLC. These share certificates will evidence the ownership interest of each member in the LLC.
- Apostille: We will obtain an Apostille for your LLC’s documents. This is a certification that the documents have been authenticated by the Panamanian government.
- Legal fees: We will charge a flat fee for our services under the LLC Package A.
- Courier expenses: We will cover the cost of couriering your documents to you.
If you are looking for a way to protect your assets and grow your business, then you should consider forming an LLC in Panama. Our LLC Package A is the perfect solution for any business, regardless of size or industry. Contact us today to learn more about our LLC Package A and how we can help you get started with forming your LLC.
In addition to the information that is included in the LLC Package A, we can also provide you with assistance with the following:
- Choosing a business name: We can help you choose a business name that is available and that meets the requirements of the Panamanian government.
- Obtaining a business license: In order to operate a business in Panama, you will need to obtain a business license from the local municipality. We can help you obtain a business license in Panama.
To learn more about our LLC Package A and pricing, please contact us today. We would be happy to answer any questions you have and help you get started with forming your LLC.