Plan A: Basic Package of Incorporation of Foundation
Panama Private Foundations
- Foundation Charter through which the Private Interest Foundation is formed properly inscribed in the Public Registry of Panama, in Spanish and English (English upon request from the client).
- Power of Attorney included in the Foundation Charter.
- Original Certificate from the Public Registry stating the existence of the foundation.
- A sample of the Regulations of the Foundation.
- Documents with Apostilles (stamps).
- Legal Fees for the first year in concept of the Resident Agent.
- Courier expenses.
Note: For information regarding pricing please contact us.