Plan C: Limited Liability Company + Nominal Managers + Bank Account in Panama
Limited Liability Companies
- Articles of Incorporation through which the Limited Liability Company is formed, properly inscribed in the Public Registry of Panama, in Spanish and English (English upon request from the client).
- Original Certificate from the Public Registry stating the existence of the Company (Good Standing Certificate).
- Share certificates for each partner.
- Nominal Managers (Includes 2 managers).
- Signed resignation of the Nominal managers.
- General Power of Attorney for Administration issued by the Partners Assembly, in a private document.
- Documents with Apostilles (stamps).
- Legal Fees for the first year in the concept of the Resident Agent.
- Courier expenses.
Introduction to open a bank account in the bank of your choice in Panama. The service doesn’t just include the introduction to the quickest process, but also the handling of documents, the use of the P.O. Box, and the sending of banking documents (checkbooks, cards, PINs) courier.
Note: For information regarding pricing please contact us.