Plan B: Complete Limited Liability Company + Nominal Managers
Limited Liability Companies
- Articles of Incorporation through which the Limited Liability Company is formed, properly inscribed in the Public Registry of Panama, in Spanish and English (English upon request from the client).
- Original Certificate from the Public Registry stating the existence of the
- Company (Good Standing Certificate).
- Share certificates for each partner.
- Nominal Managers (Includes 2 managers).
- Signed resignation of the Nominal managers.
- General Power of Attorney for Administration issued by the partners’
- Assembly, in a private document.
- Documents with Apostilles (stamps).
- Legal Fees for the first year in the concept of the Resident Agent.
- Courier expenses.
Note: For information regarding pricing please contact us.