Investor of a Macro-Company
Permanent Resident Visa
ll of these visas give a right to indefinite permanence or “residence” in the National Panamanian Territory.
After a two (2) year term, the applicant may opt for a permanent residency, except for the cases in which the current regulations, special laws and agreements establish something different.
Foreigners that arrive to Panama with their own capital to establish a company or a commercial or industrial activity, that is not exclusive to national Panamanians, may opt for this visa.
It is important to highlight that in order to apply for this Visa the following conditions must be met:
- A social capital of at least US$160,000.00 which is free of burdens and completely paid.
- The investment must be direct and the payment of the minimum required amount must be presented in the documents as a bank statement in favor of the company.
- The applicant must be a director or shareholder of the company and the shares that reflect the capital must be in the applicant’s name.
- The company must have an initial payroll of five (5) Panamanian employees working full time, earning minimum wage and they must be registered with the social
- Police and Criminal Records, issued in the place of residence for the last two (2) years, duly stamped, sealed and authenticated by a Panamanian consulate.
- Original passport with a minimum of 6 months left of validity.
- Four (4) carnet sized pictures.
- A certification from the Public Registry that certifies the following:
- Legal Entity
- The condition of the applicant as Director or Dignitary.
- Legal Representative of the Corporation
- Social Capital of the Corporation, in how many shares it’s divided, and if said shares have a nominal value or not.
- Duration of the corporation.
- A certification issued by the Secretary of the Company and an Authorized Public Accountant, where it states the amount of shares that the applicant has and that they are unburdened and paid in full (The Accountant must provide his ID-cedula number and his registry number, it must also be presented before a Public Notary and may not be subscribed by the interested party).
- A Sworn Notarized Statement, which manifests the capital that has been invested in the Corporation, how many shares the applicant has, the type of shares and that they are released and paid for. As long as the applicant is not a Director or Dignitary of the corporation, the share certificate must be presented, with a copy for verification.
- A copy of the payroll issued by the Social Security Office, where the five (5) Panamanian Employees are listed with minimum wage, with their pay stubs. Authenticated by said entity.
- Good Standing certificate on behalf of the Social Security Office, in favor of the company.
- A Sworn Tax Declaration with a pay stub, authenticated by the Ministry of Economy and Finance.
- Simple copy of the Commercial License or the Operations Permit for the Company.
- Proof of the investment of the US$160,000.00.
In case of dependents:
- The investment must be incremented by two thousand dollars (US$2,000.00) for each dependent, which may be justified with a local bank reference letter.
- Marriage and birth certificates for any children under the age of twenty five (25) that depend on the applicant, duly sealed and authenticated by a Panamanian Consulate.
- A letter of responsibility for the dependents. (Model provided by Delvalle & Delvalle).
Types of Visa
1. Temporal Residents
- Personnel Hired as Executives for International Companies that carry out their Business abroad
- Executives or Businessmen for the City of Knowledge Foundation
- Personnel hired by a branch of a Multinational Company
2. Permanent Resident Visa
Please call us to +507-390-2890, use the chat system or the contact form below if you have any questions or requests concerning our services.
We will respond to your message within 24 hours.
Send us an Email